THE SIM-FLY COMBAT GAME
Our simulation software lets you take control of World War II aircraft and collaborate in realistic, competitive battles.
Choose from over 300 aircraft from five different nations: Britain, America, Germany, Russia and Japan. You may find yourself blasting your pursuers from a fighter cockpit, or maybe from a turret on a large bomber.
Meticulous research has gone into recreating all of the aircraft. Particular attention was given to the original characteristics and design of every single fighter, bomber and ground attack aircraft. This ensures a realistic control experience for you.
Each vehicle consists of a set of internal components.
These can be damaged individually by enemy fire, affecting aircraft performance. You can temporarily neutralize an enemy’s bomber by knocking out or killing a crew member in the turret. Alternatively, you can completely destroy it by igniting fuel tanks, shooting off wings or hitting their ammunition cache.
Aircraft can suffer damaged wings and steering gear which can significantly limit the maneuverability of the aircraft. However, as long as the machine is in the air, and the pilot is holding enough control, you can still affect the outcome of the battle.
The game provides different levels of realism that will suit both beginners and experienced players. A user-friendly control system will make your first steps with the game comfortable and exciting. More experienced pilots can take the next step of fighting in simulation mode, getting as close to the real thing without actually flying.
- Over 300 highly detailed aircraft crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- 80 maps representing the main historical battle theaters.
- 40+ historical missions (including “Battle of Britain” and “Battle of the Bulge”)
- Single or group play missions and campaigns.
- Regular new vehicles, maps, missions and nations.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music. The perfect atmosphere to fully immerse yourself.
- Custom content: tell us what, where and when you’d like to fly. We can then create your dream combat situation.